DENVER WEDDING & PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER
The first thing to know about Jewels Gray is to know that she is an award-winning Denver wedding Photographer who started in Colorado in 2006. Additionally, she is published author and educator, her work as can be seen in multiple publications such as Shutter Magazine, Visionary, Premier Weddings, and Rocky Mountain Bride magazines.
Her stylized shoots, engagement sessions, and real weddings are also featured on many wedding industry websites such as Grace Ormond Wedding Style, Rock N Roll Bride, Offbeat Bride, PopSugar, and Couture Colorado.
She is an Entrepreneur in every sense of the word, starting and running multiple businesses, helping others get their business going with mentoring, all while working freelance as a licensed Hair & Makeup Artist. Recently, she has become the new Owner and Producer of the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show!
Finally, Jewels has won multiple awards celebrating her skill as a Photographer in many different image competitions, and is also recognized as being one of the top creative photographers in Colorado!
A FEW THINGS ABOUT JEWELS GRAY
- I believe that dogs are the best people ever.
- My son’s name is Johnny Bones…really!
- I looooove spicy food…
- My daughter, Presley Rose was named after The King.
- I’m a California girl, through and through but I love Colorado!
- I have 5 brothers and am the oldest of 6.
- I collect oddities and taxidermy and can get lost in antique shops!
- Juicy Pear is my favorite flavor of Jelly Belly
- I am also a licensed Cosmetologist
- Of all professional sports, basketball is my favorite – Go Nuggets!
- My mid-life crisis is a Harley Davidson named “Kitten”
- I love old hot rods, but Chevy pickups from the 40’s and 50’s are my favorite.
- Traveling is one of my most favorite things to do…
- For 8 years, I worked in concert production and even toured with a metal band!
- I like most genres of music, but good ole rock & roll is always my favorite (I miss Tom Petty).
- Nerd Alert: Batman. Star Wars. Crafting.
- Being creative and doing creative things isn’t something I “do”…it’s who I am.
- Tim Burton is my spirit animal.
- I can’t stand clutter
- My “happy place” is a small lake in Northern California, called Whiskeytown
- I regularly make a complete idiot out of myself just to get my kids to smile and laugh…
- For the past 5 years I have been a Speaker at Shutterfest – the best photography convention on the planet!
- One of my favorite shows is Unsolved Mysteries.
- I would love to learn to play guitar so I can sing Eagles songs
- Of course Halloween is by far my favorite holiday.
As a Denver wedding photographer, we are located just north east of downtown in the RiNo Art District at 35th & Walnut. Our showroom is inside the Walnut Workshops Building, a warehouse full of creative professionals, across the street from the Reelworks Event Center, and conveniently located close to the light rail and the I-25 & I-70 interchange. COME TAKE A PEEK INSIDE »