Call or email now to schedule your complimentary consultation 720.771.2200 email@example.com
25 things you didn’t know about Jewels:
- Halloween is by far my favorite holiday.
- My son’s name is Johnny Bones…really!
- I looooove spicy food…
- My daughter, Presley Rose was named after The King.
- I’m a California girl, through and through but I love Colorado!
- I have 5 brothers and am the oldest of 6.
- I love to collect oddities and get lost in antique shops
- Juicy Pear is my favorite flavor of Jelly Belly
- I am a licensed Cosmetologist and also do body painting and henna tattoos
- Of all professional sports, basketball is my favorite – Go Nuggets!
- I absolutely love weddings!
- The Eclectic Wedding Showcase is created, produced, and presented by me!
- Traveling is one of my most favorite things to do…
- For 8 years, I worked in concert production and even toured with a metal band!
- Even though I’m the “artistic type”, when it comes to nature and science, I’m a total nerd.
- I love all genres of music, but rock & roll is always my favorite.
- Nerd Alert: Batman. Star Wars. The Walking Dead.
- Being creative and doing creative things isn’t something I “do”…it’s who I am.
- Since I was a kid my dream ride has always been an early 50’s Chevy pickup – black of course!
- I can’t stand clutter
- My “happy place” is a small lake in Northern California, called Whiskeytown
- Whiskey is my favorite alcohol
- I love calling people by their nicknames
- I would love to learn to play guitar so I can sing Eagles songs
- I am inspired by many things, starting with nature, fashion, empathy & emotion, and light…
To schedule your complimentary consultation with Jewels, call 720.771.2200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DENVER COLORADO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
Denver Wedding Photographer | Wedding Photography | Colorado Wedding Photographers
Cutting-edge, vibrant, and award winning Denver Colorado wedding photography by Jewels Gray. Though based in Colorado, we approach each wedding and event no matter where it is, with care and dedication not found with other wedding photography studios. Your wedding and stylized photo shoots are carefully fashioned to offer an exceptionally unique photography experience. We pride ourselves in the beautiful images we produce for our clients. Our style can be defined as highly creative and edgy with a mix of high-impact, vibrant, fashion-forward wedding portraiture using a candid approach.
Our clients are typically looking for photography artwork for their home, gorgeous albums destined to become family heirlooms, and stunning images they will be proud to show off. In addition, our high level of customer service and satisfaction are extremely important – this is why our clients love us!
This is the best there is for Denver wedding photographers. Jewels is an award-winning, international photography studio based in Colorado offering wedding photography in the Denver metro area, all over Colorado, The Rocky Mountain Region, and destinations worldwide.
Of course, we offer wedding photography coverage in the Denver metro area, including but not limited to, Boulder, Lakewood, Golden, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Castle Rock, Larkspur, Sedalia, Colorado Springs, Lyons, Evergreen, Rocky Mountain National Park, and the surrounding areas. In addition, we have wedding photography coverage in Jackson Hole, Northern California, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Destination Weddings Worldwide.
Colorado Wedding Photographer | Denver Engagement Photography | Portraits | Glamour/Boudoir | Senior Portraits
Please be sure to consider us for your high school senior photography, Glamour (Boudoir), and all your family photography needs in the Denver Metro area.
Also seen in print in Rocky Mountain Bride Magazine & Paper Moon Weddings, and online with these fine publications: COUTUREcolorado, Colorado Weddings Magazine, Borrowed & Blue, Festive Finds, Savvy Deets Bridal, Pretty Brass Tacks, The Frosted Petticoat, Say “I Do” Denver, A Colorado Courtship Blog, Wedding Wire, Urban Style, and Love Wed Bliss
Author: Jewels Gray