DENVER PORTRAIT & WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
Jewels is an award-winning Denver wedding Photographer, published author, and educator. Her work can be seen in multiple publications such as Shutter Magazine, Visionary, Premier Weddings, and Rocky Mountain Bride magazines.
Her stylized shoots, engagement sessions, and real weddings are also featured on many wedding industry websites such as Grace Ormond Wedding Style, Rock N Roll Bride, Offbeat Bride, PopSugar, and Couture Colorado.
She is an Entrepreneur in every sense of the word, starting and running her business, helping others get their business going with mentoring, and working freelance as a licensed Hair & Makeup Artist.
Additionally, she has won multiple awards celebrating her skill as a Photographer in many different image competitions, and is recognized as being one of the top creative photographers out there!
A FEW THINGS ABOUT JEWELS
- Halloween is by far my favorite holiday.
- My son’s name is Johnny Bones…really!
- I looooove spicy food…
- My daughter, Presley Rose was named after The King.
- I’m a California girl, through and through but I love Colorado!
- I have 5 brothers and am the oldest of 6.
- I love to collect oddities and get lost in antique shops
- Juicy Pear is my favorite flavor of Jelly Belly
- I am also a licensed Cosmetologist
- Of all professional sports, basketball is my favorite – Go Nuggets!
- My mid-life crisis is a Harley Davidson named “Kitten”…
- I love old hot rods – the more patina, the better!
- Traveling is one of my most favorite things to do…
- For 8 years, I worked in concert production and even toured with a metal band!
- Even though I’m the “artistic type”, when it comes to nature and science, I’m a total nerd.
- I like most genres of music, but good ole rock & roll is always my favorite (I miss Tom Petty).
- Nerd Alert: Batman. Star Wars. Crafting.
- Being creative and doing creative things isn’t something I “do”…it’s who I am.
- Tim Burton is my spirit animal.
- I can’t stand clutter
- My “happy place” is a small lake in Northern California, called Whiskeytown
- I regularly make a complete idiot out of myself just to get my kids to smile and laugh…
- For the past 5 years I have been a Speaker at Shutterfest, the best photography convention on the planet!
- I would love to learn to play guitar so I can sing Eagles songs
- I believe that dogs are the best people ever.
As a Denver wedding photographer, we are located just north east of downtown in the RiNo Art District at 35th & Walnut. Our showroom is inside the Walnut Workshops Building, a warehouse full of creative professionals, across the street from the Exdo Event Center, and conveniently located close to the light rail and the I-25 & I-70 interchange. COME TAKE A PEEK INSIDE »