A few things about me:
- Halloween is by far my favorite holiday.
- My son’s name is Johnny Bones…really!
- I looooove spicy food…
- My daughter, Presley Rose was named after The King.
- I’m a California girl, through and through but I love Colorado!
- I have 5 brothers and am the oldest of 6.
- I love to collect oddities and get lost in antique shops
- Juicy Pear is my favorite flavor of Jelly Belly
- I am a licensed Cosmetologist and also do body painting and henna tattoos
- Of all professional sports, basketball is my favorite – Go Nuggets!
- I absolutely love weddings!
- The Eclectic Wedding Showcase is created, produced, and presented by me!
- Traveling is one of my most favorite things to do…
- For 8 years, I worked in concert production and even toured with a metal band!
- Even though I’m the “artistic type”, when it comes to nature and science, I’m a total nerd.
- I love all genres of music, but rock & roll is always my favorite.
- Nerd Alert: Batman. Star Wars. The Walking Dead.
- Being creative and doing creative things isn’t something I “do”…it’s who I am.
- Since I was a kid my dream ride has always been an early 50’s Chevy pickup – black of course!
- I can’t stand clutter
- My “happy place” is a small lake in Northern California, called Whiskeytown
- Whiskey is my favorite alcohol
- I love calling people by their nicknames
- I would love to learn to play guitar so I can sing Eagles songs
- I am inspired by many things, starting with nature, fashion, empathy & emotion, and light…
Jewels is an award-winning Denver wedding Photographer, published author, and educator. Her work can be seen in multiple publications such as Shutter Magazine, Visionary, and Beaux Couture magazines.
Her stylized shoots, engagement sessions, and real weddings are also featured on many wedding industry websites such as Grace Ormond Wedding Style, Rock N Roll Bride, Offbeat Bride, Rocky Mountain Bride, Style Me Pretty, and Couture Colorado, just to name a few…
She is an Entrepreneur in every sense of the word, starting and running her business, helping others get their business going with mentoring, being the Founder and Producer of the Eclectic Wedding & Event Showcase, and working freelance as a licensed Hair & Makeup Artist.
Additionally, she has won multiple awards celebrating her skill as a Photographer in many different image competitions, and is recognized as being one of the top creative photographers out there!
Jewels is also sponsored by these fine companies:
(For discount codes – email Jewels!)